Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
Reliance Jio is an Indian Internet access and telecom company, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India. It provides GSM 4G VoLTE mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services, DTH depending upon the areas of operation.
Reliance Communications is the No.1 largest telecom operator in India with 150 million subscribers as of January 2018.
Reliance Jio has released the jobs notification for 10th and 12th pass Candidates
This is good news for young candidate who wanted to build their career in Reliance Jio, and have the best opportunity to apply for the various posts in the telecom. The official department has released the Reliance Jio 10th and 12th Pass recruitment notifications on the official web server.
Reliance Jio Invites Job Notification
This time Reliance Jio has released an employment advertisement for a huge number of posts. Candidate apply online application category form for Geographical Jobs, Digital Sales Jobs, Jio Point Jobs and other more vacancies. The total vacant post details are given below.
Reliance Jio Recruitment Vacancies
||No. of Vacancy
||Engineering and Technology
||Sales and Distribution
||IT and Systems
||Alliances and Business Development
||Finance Compliance and Accounting
||Human Resources and Training
||Procurement and Contracts
||Corporate Services (Admin)
Jobs in Reliance Jio are also given from different regions. These states where vacant positions are available are Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Goa, Haryana, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Assam, Bihar, Punjab, Telangana, and others.
Reliance Jio Recruitment Notification Details Apply Online
- Organisation Name: – Reliance Jio
- Official Link: – careers.jio.com
- Post Name: – Various
- Total Post: – Various Vacancies
- Educational Qualification: – Candidates need to have 10th/12th Pass, Graduate in any discipline.
- Last Date of Online Application: – As soon as possible.
- Age Limit: – The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group.
- Application Fee: – Application fee is not applicable.
- Pay Scale: – Selected candidates will be placed in a good pay role as per norms of company.
How To Apply All Above Post
All eligible candidate need to send online application to the register through official website careers.jio.com, last date of application as soon as possible.