JioPhone was launched by the Reliance Company that is most of the people are using. It is considered as one of the lowest cost 4G feature phones until now and has several features and functions which you can check on our site.
The users are using JioPhone with lots of excitements app on Jio Store, but they are not so happy because the user cannot use Whatsapp features on this phone. Reliance Jio 4G feature phone runs Kai operating system and Whatsapp cannot publish their application Kai OS base, so user cannot download or install on the JioPhone.
How to use WhatsApp on JioPhone
Here is not any Whatsapp download or installer file for JioPhone but the exciting news is that it is possible to use Whatsapp on JioPhones. This trick is real and 100% working which is already tested by expert team and reveals that the user can use Whatsapp on JioPhone without having any problem.
WhatsApp on JioPhone
Step by Step Instructions to Use Whatsapp on JioPhone
- The first step is to open the browser I JioPhone to search the link ‘browserling’.
- Then click the first site which you see in the browser and open it.
- In this site, select the browser like Opera, Chrom, Firefox but do not select Internet Browser.
WhatsApp on JioPhone By Browserling
- After selecting the browser, search the link ‘http://web.whatsapp.com’.
- You can see QR code for Whatsapp when you open the link which is used to run Whatsapp on the web page.
QR code for Whatsapp
- This code will appear in the zoom screen you can zoom out while using the 1 key and for zoom in use key 2.
- The final step is to scan this code from the phone in which you are using Whatsapp.
- Finally, the full format of Whatsapp will appear in your JioPhone and you can use Whatsapp all functions there.
WhatsApp Messaging On JioPhone
This trick is unknown to many users and they even don’t have hope to use Whatsapp feature on their JioPhone.