The JioCloud is an also similar application of MyJio and it is designed and built in Indian Company Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Limited. JioCloud gives online storage space according to the JioCloud plan you have purchased and you can find the free storage with up to 5GB.
Reliance Jio Digital
Reliance Jio developer offers a secure online storage with JioCloud to keep all your photos, videos, songs and docs all storage files safely in data center. JioCloud means you can access them from anywhere, share with anyone and doesn’t thinking about losing your files even if you lose your device.
||4.2 and up
||Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd.
Upgrade storage premium
- For up to 50 GB storage Rupees 50/1 Month
- For up to 200 GB storage Rupees 150/1 Month
- For up to 1TB storage Rupees 500/1 Month
Features of JioCloud Application
- Automatically Backup files to App secure cloud.
- Simply Access files from any smartphone or PC.
- Easily Share files and folders.
- Easily organize photos, videos and music by creating folders.
- Quickly Sync Contacts across devices through Jiocloud address book.
- Fully restore contacts to a new phone.
- Keep data safe by remotely logging out when user lose your device.